Coming Up With Content Ideas For Your Blog
Need content ideas for your blog? Here are a few areas to explore.
- Go to Amazon. Search in the “books” category for your blog’s topic. Look at the results. Chances are, there’s a treasure trove of content ideas scattered throughout there.
- Go to Clickbank (or a similar venue for informational products). Search for your blog’s topic and look at the results. Like Amazon, there’s usually a good load of ideas to wade through here.
- Check your blog’s comments. Look at the kinds of questions and requests people are posting. There’s no more appropriate content than ones your readers are actually asking for.
- Look at forums that’s related to your blog’s topic. See what issues are being discussed and what questions people have. Like your blog comments, those could make for targeted and specific topics to cover.
- Look for products to review. Commerce makes the world go ’round and reviewing products in your niche allows you to do your part in supporting the exchange of money.
- Profile notable personalities in your field. Even the most obscure niches will have several leading personalities that your readers could be interested in. Find out who they are and see if you can get some interview time. If you can’t, just do round-up of what’s available about them.